Collection of Personal Information
We may collect information that personally identifies you if you choose to submit your personal information for the various purposes made available on our Site for example, when you visit or browse our website, register or subscribe to be our Users, used our Products and/or Services, participate in any of our surveys, promotions or marketing campaigns etc.
The personal information that we may collect may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Account information such as username, email address, name, gender, date of birth, profile photo, mobile number.
- your mobile phone location and/or any location information such as last known location, meet-up location.
- data when you visit or use our Sites (for example the pages you access and the used our Products and/or Services).
- any other information disclosed by you pursuant to the above-mentioned methods and/or usage.
- any communications between you and another User in the Site.
Personal information includes any information which relates directly or indirectly to you, which can be used to identify or contact you.
When you visit the Site through your computer, mobile device, or any other device with internet connectivity, IklanStreet servers will automatically record data that your browser sends for examples your IP address and information about your visit (such as time stamp, date, duration etc).
Any information we collect from the User may be used but not limited to any of the following ways: –
- To verify the identity of the User
- To personalise your experience on our Site
- To improve our Site and services provided to you
- To process any transactions
- To send periodical emails on information and updates on the Site, related product or service information
- To identify visitors on the Platform
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity
- To conduct marketing research activities
- To comply with applicable Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism regulations and other applicable laws and regulations
Where indicated, it is obligatory to provide your personal information to us to enable us to process your application for our Products and/or Services. Should you decline to provide such obligatory personal information, we may not be able to process your application or provide you with our Products and/or Services.
The processing of your personal information will be done in accordance with all applicable laws. In processing your personal information, we shall take practical and reasonable steps to protect the personal information from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The User shall be deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data of relevant individuals by the User’s continued dealing and usage of the Services on the Site.
Please take note that if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please follow the instructions to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
IklanStreet may disclose your personal information to the following parties (including those outside Malaysia) for the purposes stated below:
- agents and service providers who provide services relating to the purposes of which the personal information is collected including data processing services;
- any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such information confidential; and
- Iklanstreet’s related and associate companies and affiliates.
However, we may disclose your personal information if required by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes.
We may disclose data and aggregate statistics about users of our Services and sales to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties in order to describe our Services, deliver targeted advertisements or for other lawful purposes, but these data and statistics will not include information which can be used to identify you.
Access and Update of Your Personal Information
If you would like to access, update, correct or delete your personal information, you may contact our Technical support at email@example.com and provide your name, account information, contact information and provide brief details of your request. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request to access, update or correct your personal information within 21 days of receiving your request and such request may be subject to a fee and will be bound by data protection laws in Malaysia.
Changes to this Policy
IklanStreet may review and change this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law, our business practices, processes or structure. While it is not generally feasible to notify you of the changes to this Policy, the latest version of this Policy will be available on our website. This policy is not a contract, nor does it suggest any obligation on our part with another party.
Updated as at 17 October 2019.